Sunday, May 29, 2005

What a blast!

Well, we've survived Saturday and we're just about thru Sunday here in Staten Island.

Pete/Mary (Keg O' War and girlfriend) and Dave/Heather (Mr. Silverblood/The Heather) have left already, but we had such a great time visiting with everyone!

Lost some money in poker Saturday night to Ralph's (Ram2600) wife and his buddy Anthony, but it was so much fun. I lasted to the final 3 which was a big accomplishment for me. Usually it's Tiffany that'll sit there longer, but I held my own this time! Take that Tiffy baby!! w00t!!!

We'll be heading out in the morning sometime and I just don't want to leave. It's so much fun to get away and spend it with friends like this!

I can't tell ya how great it was to finally meet Petey! What a character! He was everything I imagined and then some! Hey, can ya go wrong? He lives in Philly! I gotta say though, he's got pretty thick skin......His girlfriend was just tortuous on us for being Philly fans (at least for me it's the Eagles)! But she was just brutal. Tearing him up every chance she had! Your a strong man my friend! Other than that she was a very nice girl!!

Ralph and April have just been great hosts to us this weekend!

What a priveledge to come and hang with such great people!

Thanks for the wonderful time Ralph and April!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun, it should've been required by law.