Sunday, May 15, 2005

Big week for gamers!

This week is a big week for gamers. Whether that be PC, XBox, Playstation, Nintendo or many hand held devices, 3rd party merchants, and hot booth babes, you'll find it here at E3!!

My good friends over at Gamertag.com are there and will be sending us highlights throughout the week and I'll re-post some of my favorites here.

This is a big year for my favorite, the XBox! We get to see the new premiere gaming machine, the XBox 360! This begins the journey into the HD Era of gaming, as proclaimed by Microsoft.

I have just been blown away with the gaming experience that I have gained on the XBox. The friends, probably most of you who read this, have come from XBox Live. It's just the greatest community to be involved in.

Here's hoping my friends have a good time, and bring us back some cool swag to share!!

No comments: