Thursday, May 19, 2005

Did I mention I hate fanboys??

Good gawd, it's a good thing I'm on medication for anger management!

These fanboys are killing me on our precious forums! Good thing they don't know about my friend Custard!!! It's the only safe haven for us right now! That and the underground world of XBLF! (And no. you cannot ask me about either of the two! Their my secret, mine, mine, mine!)

It's just assanine how much kool-aid these Playstation fans are drinking.

As I've said before, time will seperate the two, but for now, put the flame-retardant suits on and prepare for battle. The Gaystation has begun the battle! Thanks for the damn CGI films that we have to constantly hear about being 'real time' action! Puuuuuhhhhhhlease!!!!!

3 words for you Sony, 1.) Community, 2.) Service, 3.) Software! Yes you provide us with ungodly amounts of software, but you lack in the other 2 catagories. 2 years wouldn't allow you to put anything in place that even closely resembled XBox Live! Keep your single player, modem-based online play, and let me go and yell at some friends as they smash my bumper (or I smash theirs) in Forza, or better yet at the end of the year with PGR3!!

No comments: