Tuesday, May 10, 2005

3 more days..........

I haven't been this excited about an event since opening night in Detroit Rock City for the KISS reunion tour........Yes, you read that correctly!!

XBox 360 make's it's public debut (unless your tooling around the internet gathering every bit of leaked data that's sweeping the 'net) on MTV at 9:30EST!

Most of you know where to find the info, but I'm totally excited about the HD-era of gaming! I am a total electronics geek and to see the marriage of that and gaming to me is just beyond comprehension!

Trust that I will be glued watching and soaking in every moment! Then there's E3, just next week!

Talk about information overload! I'll be giving my thoughts on what I'll be looking forward to after seeing the goodies next week. Stay tuned!

No comments: