Monday, May 16, 2005

Test results are in..........

So Tiffany and I made the trip to the doctors today.......

Results were what we both already knew they would be, but deep in our hearts we wanted it to be different. She wasn't as pregnant as she thought she was and it has all but eliminated me from being the father. They said the conception date was between the 23-30th of November. Unfortunately, this was a time when we had both split up for awhile.

We both love each other so much though through all of this and it's our responsibility to see if we are strong enough to carry on. Can I live with this? Can I raise another child that is not mine? I love Tiffany too much to not give it a try.

Call me crazy, I call it love!

I've judged and put others down for so much of my life and this almost feels like a kick in the nuts! But you know what, God's never dealt me a fair deck. Call that what you want, but I call a spade a spade! I can't believe all the shit that constantly get's dealt to me and I just have to pick up the pieces and carry on. Somethings gotta give, somethings gotta go my way. When? What? How? Where?? To be continued I guess..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to you man, I can truly say I am in awe of you today. Most would have run down another path. You sir took the tough one and won't look back. I applaud that.