Tuesday, August 30, 2005

1 down, 2 more to go! Fantasy football season is here!

Well, it was long and drawn out, but my bud's over at XBLF survived and we got our picks done for this years league!

It was brutal, but very fun none the less. I'm not too impressed with my picks, but we'll see. I mean c'mon, last year I won with a less than stellar squad. It's just who has the best weeks that matters.

So here's this years first round of picks:

1. E. James - RB (IND)
2. B. Favre - QB (GB)
3. B. Westbrook - RB (PHI)
4. L. Coles - WR (NYJ)
5. M. Mohammed - WR (CHI)
6. R. Williams - RB (MIA)
7. D. Stallworth - WR (NO)
8. LJ Smith - TE (PHI)
9. Washington DEF.
10. B. Leftwich - QB (JAX)
11. P. Dawson - K (CLE)
12. Daniel Graham - TE (NE)
13. Panthers DEF.
14. A. Randle El - WR (PITT)
15. R. Gardner - WR (CAR)


Nothing spectacular, and a lot of guys that I'm hoping still have gas in the tank!

Next draft is Saturday, followed by my call-in votes for next Thursday in the league I won last year! We'll see how it all plays out!

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Favre in the 2nd is the only pick I didn't like. You could have had him in the 4th or 5th.