Thursday, August 11, 2005

This week in gaming!

Well, as I've already mentioned Madden '06 came out this week and on top of that, last week brought me another game to my beloved series, Ghost Recon.

Ghost Recon: Summit Strike hit the shelves a week ago and with it brought a bit of anger to start off with. Seem's Ubisoft has issues with creating a good game from the start and always deals us something to bitch about with each game. Well, low and behold with the first boot up we were all dealt a big fat red x on our screens! NICE!!! Seem's you had to stand on your head, click your heels and kiss your own ass before it would work, but eventually it did!!

After dealing with getting it to load at first, I've fallen deeply in love with this game. This is the best to date! Tonight alone I had 22 friends online playing it. I haven't seen that much action since Halo 2 hit last November, so this is a great sign.

Speaking of 22 friends online, I had the greatest thing happen last night. I have a great group of friends that I used to work with in Pennsylvania at good 'ol Tech Tool and Mold . Well I decided to stop in and say hi to a buddy of mine Dave. Whilst in the room another mate joins in and knows immediately who I am and the guessing game is on as to whom this character is. I quickly identify him and proceeded to play 5 hours of great gaming with these guys! Man I miss that place, but again, thanks to XBox and XBox Live, I can keep in close contact with old friends!

I'm telling you guys, Sony totally blew goats by not jumping on the online gaming community like Microsoft did. It will be their demise, you watch and see.

Now, go out, spend your money on the XBox 360, and make sure you throw Scary Aaron a friends invite! You wont regret it!

No comments: