Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dammit it's hot!!!

OK, I live in the gosh damned Great Lakes region, why the hell is it so damn hot this year?

The heat really isn't all that bad, its the damned humidity that is just killing us here.

I work in a machine shop, where for my comforts, I get to sit in a nice air conditioned office and then walk out and watch the lackies suffer profusely out on the floor when it is approaching the triple digit mark with all the equipment running out there.

But as irony would have it, the central air in the building is broken and being in that nice little chiller box of an office I have, it has turned in to a baking oven. Pretty soon the paint chips falling off of the vent system in here will lead to baking paint chips and the fumes should make me forget all about how hot it is!

One can only hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a saying in the kitchen. If you can't stand the heat...

heehee. I kid. That really sucks Aaron. You should so totally get a one of those gel pack cooly things that you wear around your neck... and a camel pack. Then yer set.