Thursday, August 11, 2005

Another season of getting owned!!!!

Well folks it's that time of the year again that all of us guy's look forward to: FOOTBALL SEASON SUCKA'S!!!!

And with football season for most of us geeks comes to highlights

1. Fantasy football

and

2. Another year of Madden football, on your preferred gaming system.

You know my ass is hangin on the Live side of things, fo sho!!!

But even being a fan of both items above, I consistenly have my ass handed to me in Madden or whatever other football game it is that I pick up. I just can never figure the shit out! I absolutely dominate when I'm playing offline, BY MYSELF!!!! But when it comes time to face the real deal, I just get trounced and look like a guy who's never even picked the controller up before. It's utterly embarrassing!!!

Tonight started my continuation of being dominated AGAIN, this time going down to Lil Bones in the first XBLF league of the season, thoroughly getting kicked in the dick 27-6! And trust me, it took everything I had to score that 6, yeah, piss off, I missed the extra point attempt! I'll keep trying though. Practice makes perfect!!

However, when it comes to #1 up there, I'll pound you into submission. I've become quite the fantasy manager and get a kick out of it each year. I've won several leagues throughout the past few years, and last year was my best year ever! I stayed in the background all year long, having drafted 5th in a 10 man league and snuck in to the playoffs with the help of Mr. Jerome Bettis, who mind you, I picked up 3/4's of the way thru the season. Yeah, there's money involved but it seems we never collect on it, and it just turns into a pissing contest to see who can dog who the best on our message boards! I won there too!!!

So, we're 3 weeks away from the drafts, and I'm already in 4 fantasy leagues to boot! This ought to be interesting.

Oh yeah, and that gosh damned T.O's already spreading heracy in the locker room of my beloved Eagles! Andy, don't take that crap from him. Yeah, he proved his value last year, but that doesn't give em the right to think he OWNS the Eagles now! We'll get 'er done! Now bring the trophy home this year!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!

No comments: