Monday, August 29, 2005

Scary's on the move!

Well folks,

This year has turned out to become a great success for me!

I've been working in my industry as a CAD/CAM guy for 14 years now and this weekend all of that hard work has finally paid off!

I started out the month great with the birth of my first son, and now I have an opportunity to take on a new job/career. I'm pushing off 14 years of training on a system that I had become pretty good at to learn a few new tricks of the trade!

The blog may become a bit inactive for a few weeks, but I want to thank all of my friends and family for stopping in and saying hi! I'll get an update as soon as we settle in!

Details on the move will be posted then, with pics!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news, Aaron! Congrats, and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express how happy I am for you bro. Give us a call when you're all settled in.

Anonymous said...

I am proud of my big brother more than u will ever know. I love U