Thursday, September 08, 2005

Everyone, please take notice! Myfamilycanhelp.com

Hey everyone!

Back near a computer again after my long move to Naples here and I got in this morning and was checkin out my buddies blog when I noticed that he had done a great thing here!

He and his company started up http://www.myfamilycanhelp.com . Please take the time to stop by and see if you can help out any.

This was a terrible tragedy down south and anything we can do to help should be looked in to!

I'd like to thank Jay and say "Dude, what an awesome thing for you and HitCatcher to do my friend! There is a place for you in the afterlife with the angels!! What a great thing to do!!"

Let's see what we can do to help everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to make light, but did you say "down south"? Aren't you in Florida now? ;)

Still, getting the word out is wonderful, even if it only reaches one person who can help.