Monday, September 26, 2005

Just 4 KoW


Just_4_KOW
Originally uploaded by Scary_Aaron.

OK, so last week, as I had mentioned in my previous post about bringing up Alex on ESPN and bypassing the traditional route of Wiggles and Disney, the discussion continued with some friends and my bud KoW mentioned how we needed to get kids back on the route of Sesame Street.

Well, we got all of our stuff at the end of the week and unpacked all weekend. On Sunday Tiffany and I were getting all of Alex's toys in order and she ran across a little musical box. Well, low and behold it had the theme from Sesame Street on it. After about 5 times thru listening to this Alex was an immediate fan!

Here's a pic. of the boy rockin out to the theme from Sesame Street! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kids didnt do Sesame at all. There's still hope for my lil one tho. Nickalodeon and Cartoon Network are a must for her.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!