Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Skipping tradition!

After a funny subject discussion over with my friends of XBLF (XBox Live Friends) I decided I wanted to post it over here as well.

The basic premise being discussed was a Finding Nemo club for those parents who have had to suffer thru Nemo somewhere in the neighborhood of 20,000 times!

I'm throwing tradition out the window with Alex. That's it!!! I'm gonna have him watching ESPN, ESPN Classic, and anything with the letters ESPN in it! Then I'm gonna go out and instead of buying Wiggles video's I'm gonna get old DVD's of Classic football, baseball and basketball games!

Now if I can just get the wife to buy in to my madness I'll be coming home to Alex demanding to watch another Indians game on DVD! Hey a guy can dream can't he??

That's it, Im raising the next Schwaby!! Stump the Schwab, look out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Scary.. i said the same thing about the Barney Craze when my son was born. NO friggin barney.. he'll be all sports minded and so forth. He caught onto Cartoon Network really fast tho. ESPN wasnt appealing enough for him. In that aspect i failed, but he is an avid gamer rockin Xbox joysticks at will. Thats whats up!

Aaron said...

Hahahaha! Yeah, a man can dream though!

That is the other goal as well, a gamer by 3! Again, a man can dream! Keep hope alive I say!!

Kids got a great attention span. Let's just see how long that lasts.

Anonymous said...

don't forget aunts in your club. i suffered through Nemo 3 x in one day before my 3 year old niece discovered the joys of horror movies.

of course, now she likes to play dead, then after you cry over her lifeless body, she turns into a zombie...

Anonymous said...

Get Alex a gamecube and the mets 86 world series tape... all will be right then

Anonymous said...

Aaron, your son had so much promise and potential. Please don't lead him down the path of a sports nutcase, I beg you! lol