Thursday, September 08, 2005

Update on Scary and family

Well,

It was a long and painful weekend, but we are finally in our new town of Naples, Florida.

Honestly, I never thought I would have ended up here. But after the way I was treated down here for a weekend and the way I was gettin handled back at my old place of employment, the decision was easy.

The company has treated us wonderfully and has us along the Bay, just off the Gulf of Mexico right now. The place that we had lined up is unfurnished and our stuff was not gonna arrive until end of this week so they threw us in to a very nice furnished apartment right on the bay! Not too shabby!

So in the meantime we are awaiting the arrival of our stuff, now slated for the week of the 19th. Gotta love that! Until then I'll enjoy my morning breakfast and dinner outside on the Bay!

My camera's and stuff are all packed in the moving truck, not by choice, so no pictures for a few weeks. I'll keep everyone posted as often as possible!

Ahhhh Florida, at least it's not Ohio!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad 2 know u guys are well and living it up "Bitches" thats ok though. "LOL" Give everyone hugs and kisses. we miss ya already.