Monday, September 19, 2005

Nothing new yet!

Well, another weekend and not much happened down here!

Got my first, nice burn going! I'm shocked really. The last time I was in Florida I was burnt to a crisp in the first few hours. I've been taking it easy though and moderating my sun intake I guess. We were at the beach for about 4 hours and had a great time, until a storm come rolling up on us from behind. Just got everything packed in before it hit hard!

Spent the night relaxing watching some college football and a cute movie with Brooke with Mike Myers and Gywneth Paltrow. Something different, but hey, didn't want to hog the TV. We only have one for right now.

Looks like our stuff won't be here now until Thursday or Friday. This is becoming painful. I spend almost 3200$ to have it moved here and have to wait almost 3 weeks for it. UNREAL! Won't be recommending them to anyone any time soon.

And in the weather department, looks like Rita's gonna pay us a visit tonight and tomorrow. Yeah, our first hurricane!! On top of it, there's a stronger one brewing just behind Rita. So, this week should be interesting. Hopefully I can get my camera in time to get some photos.

Really missing home, but then I just go out on to the back deck look into the Bay and forget all about it! Can't beat the weather! In the 90's every day and nothing cooler than 75 in over 2 weeks. Loving it!

Fantasy footballs doing pretty good for me so far. I again went 2-1 in leagues this week. My XBLF league hasn't been fairing too well for me. I'm getting trounced weekly there! I have the other 2 as moral support though!

No comments: