Monday, September 26, 2005

Boy! That didn't take long!

Well folks, looks like you can't put the faith and trust in people that you once were able to do!

Let me tell ya a story!

As a few of you may know, I came down here to work with a 'good friend' of mine! Now, he had left me high and dry last year, leaving me hanging for a Boston event that I was supposed to make and then finally hanging me out to dry around the holidays as he bailed for this job in the south!

Well, months of healing allowed me to lower my guard and put trust back in to him! Got me all moved down here, comfortable and happy, and now as of this morning, he's given his notice to the company! All he could say to me was 'Sorry dude!' and that was that! End of the line!

So now begins the task of preparing myself, again, for life with out my 'good friend' in the middle of projects! Gotta love it!

I'm not gonna let it get me down though. I've learned before with my feet deep in the fire, why should now be any different.

I'm kinda hearing stories about what will and won't happen, but for now I'm safe and they are really wanting to get behind me. But you know, it makes it awkward for a guy like me now. Here he's the one that moved me down here and I have to now convince everyone that I'm a team player and not an 'I' guy!

Say a prayer for me! This weeks gonna be interesting! I'll keep ya'll posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a caaac...not much of a friend huh? You live and learn, but unfortunately, some people don't change.

Anonymous said...

thats crazy.. sorry to hear that Scary. Hope all goes well and you mk out in the end.