Saturday, September 24, 2005

Pic's are here!

OK, so I went out and was bad and bought a camera yesterday!

Hey, I want to show off life in Florida! So shoot me!!!

Here's a pic of Lil Scary, sleeping it away under the air conditioning and ceiling fans. At this point it's been 2 hours and he's still snoring!


And I don't have all the pic's taken of the house yet since Tiff won't let me until it's completely unpacked. So I thought I'd show a few shots from the outside. These are from right outside our back door.

The screened in section is our patio. Yes that's literally 10 steps and your in the pool! How nice is that? Well, let me tell ya that when ya get the urge to swim at 10pm at night, it's really cool! The pic next is our back yard. This is the little canal that runs off of the bay, which dumps into the Gulf. We're about 1-2 miles from the Gulf right here. Can get up and smell the ocean each morning on my morning swim now! Just a great relaxing place to be for now!

I also took a pic of the girls swimming! So I thought I'd throw that up as well! Tiff will love me for that I'm sure! More next week everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAWeet, booking a trip to florida right NOW for next year. Seriously! i just did. hehe... i did, but i go there 2-3 times a year. On one i have to swing thru for a visit. Nice pics. Love that canal, can you fish there? Pool, is OUTSTANDING!!! again congrats, The pic of lil scary sleeping rocked!

Anonymous said...

Is the pool private? And how's the fishing in the canal? Looks great.

Aaron said...

Yep, pool is private and the fishing is awesome! Caught some Taupin, grouper, catfish and Mullets.

Sat there yesterday eating breakfast on the back deck watching the fish jump up out of the water on their way up the canal! Good times!