Friday, September 23, 2005

Finally, we have our stuff!!

Well after 2 1/2 weeks of waiting ITS FINALLY ALL HERE!

Tiff picked me up last night at 6 and we went picked up some Pizza Hut and headed home. I walked in and the place was just packed with boxes everywhere. Unfortunately, Tiffany and I have really been run down with a terrible cold (ha, funny seeing's how we're in Florida) and Tiff just had no energy so I spent the rest of the night unpacking stuff.

It's so nice to have everything back now and to be able to sleep in my own bed again. Great feeling. You never know how much you miss it until you don't have it for that long.

The only letdown was that the place we went in to didn't have any hot water. What a drag. I had to get up at 5:30 to shoot over to the other place (yes, I kept the key for now!) and got ready for work. It sucks, but it should be remedied today.

I'm going out and picking up a camera after work tonight so I can get everyone some photos. Watch for em next week.

This weekend will be spent getting ready for the Comcast installation so I can return to my home of XBox Live! I miss gaming and being able to space out for a few hours each week. Ya never know how much you'd miss it until you don't have it to do. Gonna go get a few new games for Alex and I (haha, nice to be able to throw him in to my bad habits, hehehehe!!) so we can get into some new games with all my XBLF and BoG buds!

See ya's online very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome. I know the feeling of missing stuff when you do with out it for SOOO long. and esp Live... cant wait to see ya back on. what the first game you gonna do?

Aaron said...

It will be whatever game I see everyone on that night!

I'm picking up a few new ones this weekend and next just to keep up with the Jones', ya know?! So we'll see!

We definitely have to throw GR:SS in for sure!

Anonymous said...

kools, just DUCk, when i BUCK! :D