Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!


First off, I want to congratulate my 2 favoritist people in the world on 33 years of marriage, my Mom and Dad!

This is their weekend and I say 'Cheers' to them! Hope you 2 had a wonderful weekend up visiting Gramma!

This is a time that we as Americans need to remember that we are celebrating those that put their lives on the line for our freedoms! You too get a big 'Cheers' from me! Thank you for your service for my everyday freedoms that sometimes may go as 'unnoticed!'

I spent the weekend away from my family and miss them dearly! I am writing this from New York where I am visiting my good friend Ram and his family! We had a great weekend here where we got to see Mr. Silverblood and Miss Chatterbox and also my bud Capt. Crash 31! It was an awesome weekend and I just feel such great joy that I get to spend that time with my buds! I don't get to do that often, and now living in Florida makes it that much harder to do, but I am so glad that I got the opportunity to make it up here!

We stayed up late and had great times! Starbucks at 11:00 at night, WOW what a rush! Created some cool things for a new site we're working on, hubba, hubba!!! Weeeeeee! And we also got to see Jupiter last night thru Cable Monkey's killer telescope! Man, do I have to get one of those! Just good times people!

Thanks for the great weekend everyone!

Hope to see you all again soon!

Tiffany, Brooke and Alexander, daddy's on his way home! See you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jupiter?!?!?! Holy cow, that's what I get for leaving the party early.

Twas a fun weekend, as it was good to see you too! Chatter and I recanted on the 4 hour ride home how awesome it is to get together like that. And how we'd travel any distance to see such good friends.

Anonymous said...

It was totally great getting to hang with you this weekend man.

hope we all get together again soon!!

Anonymous said...

Color me jealous >:(

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it. That beer looks damn good too.