Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally, an update!

OK, so it's a bit slow at work today for me, and I'm looking busy by, you guessed it, typing on my blog!!

2 more weeks and I get to take myself a restful weekend. I'm visiting some friends up in New York and just cannot wait to get away. Work has me burnt right now and I need to recharge the batteries a bit.

I spent the weekend with the wife for Mothers Day and we had a very nice, relaxing weekend. My wife is a simple individual. I don't mean this in a bad way, but she just plays the role of not wanting anything so well. It makes it hard for me because I have a hard time understanding if she 'really' doesnt want anything, or if she's just being coy. But I cooked her breakfast on Sunday and we just relaxed a bit. She did want me to try and fix our digital camera so that she could start keeping photos of Alex.

I broke the camera about 4 months ago inserting a flash card in to it. It bent the pins and became worthless. I disassembled the camera, but typical guy that I am, I never finished the project. And, of course, when I jump back in to the project, I have no clue where the screws and and everything came from. So here I am with a disassembled mess, and a bent pin in the flash slot!

After 15 minutes voila! I have the pin bent back, insert card, test with power and batteries and just like that were snapping photos again.

So I've updated my Flickr (click to view photos) account again! We'll be updating you with pictures on a regular basis again, so stay tuned.

Not much to say right now, gonna see how much work I can get done with my machine operator out of the shop, and not harrassing me on a daily basis! Should be fun!

Oh yeah, and I'm playing an assload of XBox Live again! Who wants a piece of me in some UNO?!!

No comments: