Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I give to you.........THE SNARLER!!!


Becoming a parent has given me such great joys over the past 9 months.

Yes, I have had Brooke, since she was 4 years old, but this is the first time that I have had a baby around the house. I have nieces and nephews, but that doesn't count in this case.

The thing that I have found so amazing is Alex's uncanny ability to pick up on things. We have several fun little games lately. One being the 'ehhh' call back and forth. He keeps this going until you stop completely. Quite funny!

But my all-time new favorite stems from a little incident that we had awhile back during daddy-son time! Mom didn't catch on to this until one hysterical night. See he was taking his nightly bath, which is usually the time that we also feed him as well. Well, daddy decided to mess with him and feed him some obscure food that I picked out for him. He didn't care for it and gave us this face that you see here!

It has now become a nightly habit, and now with the camera back, it's his preferred picture taking face! Witness.......




















What also makes this quite funny is not just the face, but rather the sounds that are created when doing so! I need to get a video over here to let you witness one of the funniest things I think you may have ever seen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! My god he's getting so big already...time flies mang!

Anonymous said...

Such precious pictures! I am so glad I got to meet him when I was in Florida.

Keep the pictures coming, and videos if you ever decide to record.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thats my nephew..