Monday, May 15, 2006

OK, I'll get over it!

I've been gettin a bit miffed by everything "Gene Simmons" lately and I just thought that he was really diluting and watering down my favorite band KISS.

But read this and see if you change your mind as I now have:


And an editorial note: Some of you get sick and tired of seeing GENE SIMMONS in front of every project. Not my problem. I like it. I like me. And, I am unabashed and unapologetic of being in the Gene Simmons Business. If there can be Geffen Records and Bloomberg TV and Walt Disney Pictures...there can be GENE SIMMONS EVERYTHING. Those guys did it right. And, I certainly intend to do the same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, in the end Gene is a killer business man.. plus I find him so damn interesting a character that I could never dislike him... LONG LIVE KISS

Anonymous said...

Kiss: the most overrated bunch of wannabe musicians ever to walk onto a stage.

Aaron said...

Keg, for you I make this offer....

When they tour again, I am personally offering to you 2 tickets (for you and a guest) to witness what I will guarantee to be the best rock concert you have ever seen!

Feel free to take me up on the offer! I've seen them in Philly, back during the reunion tour and they blew the roof off the place! You may have a new appreciation for the show!