Saturday, June 11, 2005

What the hell's wrong with me.......

I was pondering this thought the past few days, and I thought I'd put it out here and see if made any more sense to me after seeing it written down.

So here's the problem. I've found myself in a quandry......I'm listening to an exorbanent amount of AM radio and I cannot figure out why? Talk radio, sports radio, etc......It doesnt stop, the ride home, the ride to the grocery store.........Radio is just so damn boring to me anymore and I can't stand it. Radio has become so repeatitive that's its damn near unbearable anymore.

The old days of a rockin WMMS or Rock 107, 107.9 The End...........It's just all gone. Even the rock stations have become filled with DJ's that are ignorant and full of opinions that mean not a damn thing to me and it's the same group of music for the ride home every day. I can damn near predict it each time too........

Now I listen to AM to either catch our local sports talk show host rant about Cleveland teams, mind you, he's a Pittsburgh fan! Or I can listen to Mike Trivisano who is just funny has hell to enjoy. I mean, I've even become tired of Stern. Unfortunately for me I'm catching him first thing in the morning at 6am, and that first hour or so he's just bitching and griping about everything. Just a complete whine session, quite painful. I miss all the good stuff cause he waits til mid-morning to get in to that form.

Satellite radio's next, I'm just holding out for a model that is portable in the Sirius brand. XM almost got my money, but I'll take NBA and NFL instead of just MLB on my radio please!

Anyone else in this same boat as me? Or are you lucky enough to have radio that doesn't suck?

No comments: