Monday, June 20, 2005

Finally, a paid vacation, leave from work!

Well,

This Thursday I'm off to St. Louis for 4 days of hanging with the boys of BoG! I've been gaming with some of these fellas for almost 3 years now and it'll be awesome to finally put a face to a gamertag! TBoa/The Bachelorpad are hosting some of us and I'm interested in what they have planned for the weekend. I really need the time away from everything and just forget about everything around me.

We're gettin down to weeks before Tiff has the baby and times will change. Gotta burn all this energy out of me before I pour it all into family!!

Conker's out this week! I may need to get my pissed off squirrel on this week yet! Who's joining me? I mean c'mon a squirrel who berates and cusses?? Enough said!

It's been a full week away from Gamertag.com and I'm still hearing crap over it. Good grief, a man (well actually 3 men) leaves quietly and all of the sudden 'Rome is burning!'!! It's a great site, it'll carry on, as will I!!

Dagon's gonna yell at me, but I have still YET to see Star Wars. There is just not enough time in the day anymore. I'm ready to see it though! My nephew Nathan has damn near quoted every line of the movie, now all I have to do is see it to makes sense of his ramblings.

Another fine Fathers Day has come and gone! Got dad a funny pair of grillin pajamas!! He enjoyed it! Tiff got me my first 'father to be' fathers day card, which was just awesome! I can't wait for the little fella to get here already!

I'll try and get some updates out here this week and definitely will host up some photos of the Lou trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spank them on the ass for me. Better yet kick em' the room bootin' before I get a chance to say "hey" fuckers.

Anonymous said...

How did the BoG Gettogether go!!! From what I Have heard so far it was a blast!!

Cant wait to see more of the pictures you all have from your vacation!!