Monday, June 13, 2005

GI NOOOOOO BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

That's all I can say, quoting my favorite loud mouth Charles Barkley!

What a stud this guy is! Manu, Manu, wracking up the points and he's let the Spurs saddle up on em and ride em off in to the sunset!

What a great series this is so far. Whhhhaaaaa, wahhhh all you Lakers/front runner fans! The 2 real stud teams are in this series trading punches. San Antonio's just laying that smack down a bit harder!

If you guys get a chance, sit down and watch how real basketball is played, not streetball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obi-Wan Ginobli!! LOL .. I watched my first basket ball game of ..well.. my life and it was game seven of the finals... I saw a person in the crowd with that sign that read Oni wan ginobli and from then on was rooting for the spurs!!