Saturday, August 11, 2007

A night out!

So tonight Tiffany and I get 'a night off' from Alexander!

Now, don't get me wrong, this is just a nice evening away, and believe me both of us will be missing him around half-way thru the evening, but we'll try to keep our minds occupied with this evenings event, Dream Theater live in downtown Cleveland at the Tower City Amphitheater. An outdoor venue and a great place to see a show.

Tiffany surprised me the other night after I got home from work, and on her own, ordered us reserved seating! I was blown away, she found us great seats, center stage, about 20 rows back. I am super pumped for this! We had agreed on just general admission, standing room tickets, but, her knowing how terrible my feet are for standing, she went with the reserved seating. Ya gotta love her!

Alexander's going with my youngest sister for the night and shes coming to get him around 2, so we plan on 'hangin out' around the house for a few hours before heading up to a crowded Cleveland, get parked, go grab a few beers and have a little dinner before the show. Cleveland is jam packed with events tonight with both the Indians and Browns playing plus about 3000 right around the corner at Tower City so the traffic should be horrendeous. Fun!!

On a health note, no phone calls all week from the doctors after my CAT scan last Friday, and you know what that means..............Nothings wrong if ya don't get a call! Holla! I'm gonna keep positive and go and see the doc on Tuesday to review the results. But I'm feeling pretty damn confident these days! F' You cancer!

2 comments:

Headgamer said...

Enjoy it! I actually convinced Kelly of the importance of this a few years ago... Squeezed an overnight trip out of her last fall, and in November we're taking a 3 day/2 night trip away from the kids! w00t! Hang in there... it will get better...LOL

Silver said...

Yeah, F that shite mang!
The concert sounds like fun, and what a great lady you've got thinking ahead just for you.
Hope you had a good time!