Sunday, August 05, 2007

Life updates!

So I'm again, trying to make an asserted effort to keep posting here! I now believe I've found yet another inspiration to do so.

Today I was looking for banners on the web for this site and my other sites for cancer survivors and cancer awareness when I came across a site called "I'm Too Young For This" . It looks like a great site and I'm excited by what I see so far.

One thing that I learned from all the peopel I met during my chemotherapy inspired me so much that I felt compelled to get involved as much as I could when I recovered. It's been 6 full months now and I'm ready to see what I can offer. I put out an application to participate at this site and I encourage all of you who may stop by here to hit the link on my page and check the site out.

Over the next few days I'm going to start sharing some stories of mine during this time and keep ya up to speed with what's going on around me.

On a personal note, this past Friday was my 6-month CAT Scan checkup. I was a bit nervous, but it went smoothly and I am just awaiting feedback from the results. If I don't hear anything my doc will talk to me a week from this Tuesday. I'm feelin pretty confident though, hell I'm feeling so much better lately. Now if I could just get rid of the foot pains I'd be all set!

1 comment:

Booster MPS said...

Congrats on six months man, that is awesome!