Saturday, March 29, 2008

THIS is why they call me Scary.....

So Tiffany and I attended a concert last month to see one of my favorite musicians, Ace Frehley, at the Cleveland House of Blues.

The show was killer. A sober Ace equals an excellent show. The musicians that he had with him were spot on and rang up some classics like 'I Want You' and 'Love Gun' which I thought was a real treat.

Anyways, we were asked if we wanted our photo taken while we were waiting for some friends to get their drinks so Tiff chimed in 'Yeah' and BAM! You get the 'Scary' photo of me and my lovely wife. I look confused or something in this. I can't figure it out. Hahaha!

 

68db1c47f69a3e6b16085a4bced7f3be

link to original: http://blog.cleveland.com/photogallery/2008/03/ace_frehley_concert_6.html

1 comment:

Silver said...

That's awesome! You don't look confused at all, you just pushed your head back and made your neck look huge. Which we all know isn't huge.

But yeah, you look a bit stiff there dude. You should give yourself a shakey shakey before a photo to get all the stiffies out. lol

That sounds wrong in many ways, but you know what I mean. Don't get dirty! lol