Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stupid Cancer Show

Well, just wanted to post a quick note about an opportunity that I can now confirm.

This coming Monday, November 19th, 2007, I will be co-hosting 'The Stupid Cancer Show' live via the Internet at 9:00pm EST.

Please join me for this great event.

Thanks to Matthew Zachary for the invitation!

This is really becoming a very exciting program to be a part of and I look forward to seeing just how far we can reach out and help the cancer community.

Hope to hear that some of ya tuned in! Drop a line and let us what you thought.

3 comments:

Silver said...

Not only will I tune in, I'm saving that podcast forever. Something like this needs to be preserved, because how often can I say one of my friends co-hosted a radio show?

Not many, in fact, you're the only one. ;-)

Wadeduck said...

So Aaron... What would you say.... ya do here?


I plan on listening in on the show. Have a great time in NY. Oh and get back to work you slacker.

Silver said...

Hey....punk....can you at least let your devoted fans know if you weren't able to make said radio appearance?

Ya caaaaaaac...