Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hahaha! Gotta love horiscopes!

Ya know, Im not one for horiscopes, but Tiffany ended up signing me up on some daily email that I get and here is todays read:

Scorpio
October 23 - November 21To makes ones own mind up has never been an easy task. For you, dear Scorpio, it is particularly difficult. Today, something in the air will enable you to unify your thoughts. You will be able to take decisions fairly easily. But if you can't make your mind up on certain subjects, feel free to think a bit longer before you decide. There is no need to rush into things!


Sometimes ya gotta wonder if it's just pure luck that they get these like this! Yeah, today I've had to make some very difficult decisions, work-wise and even in my personal life.

Anyone else think these things are hokey??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're utter poop, and startlingly accurate. I've come to understand them more as guides, and close to describing what the common man goes through, day to day.
Nothing more.

Anonymous said...

Utter shit. But if a hot chick wants my sign I'm all about the zodiac.

Anonymous said...

Could they be any more vague? If you read that horoscope tomorrow, it will still hold true. It's not witchcraft, just shenanigans.