Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Any day now............

Well, we're now down to days before little Alexander Christopher joins this world in which we live in.

If anything, the past 9 months has taught me a lot about myself and the kind of person I am and who I want to be. I have looked forward to this day my whole life, when a baby is born unto me and I get to partake in his/her upbringing and helping them mold into the person they will become. It really does make you stop, take a look around, and appreciate life for all its worth.

With doubts still at bay, Tiffany and I have both learned one thing, this is our baby! This baby will be brought up and raised as our child! I love the fact that this has brought Tiff and I this much closer and allowed us to again grow into a loving couple.

Tiffany is the love of my life. There is no other. Each day before I get out of bed, I take a few minutes to just lie there and stare at her sexy face, get under the sheets and kiss Alex and her belly good morning, and thank the heavens above for another chance to make things right in my life.

This process has really made me grow as a person and I'm starting to not take things for granted anymore. It's time to start thinking about my family and what I can provide for my family. After 9 years, its just not about me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rawk! I'm so happy for you guys. In the time I've gotten to know you, I can say you deserve all the happiness in the world, and then some. Here's to the new father! Hip-hip-horay!!!
Can I be Uncle Davey? lol

Anonymous said...

That was a great post.