Friday, September 05, 2008

Stand Up 2 Cancer, tonight 8PM EST!



Tonight will be the telethon for raising money for cancer research, put on by Hollywood. The goal is to raise approximately $100 million dollars in an attempt to provide funding to cancer foundations.

We have a vested interest in this for 'I'm Too Young For This!' as we would like to get in on the funding for our organization.

I encourage all of you, friends and family, to tune in tonight, and if you can, make a small donation to this cause. You all know how much this means to me, and I think we are really going to make a difference with i[2]y!

Also, watch for the 'Stupid Cancer' t-shirst through out the crowd! Matthew Zachary (our founder) will be there with 3 guests and I am sure he'll be floating shirts around to whomever will wear one! I wonder if he'll get someone on stage to wear one? Hmmmmm!

No comments: