Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Help us vote for Zach! A story of courage......

Hello loyal readers!

This is another post for my friend Leah!

If you could, read the following and then go vote for Zach! Hope he wins this!! Good luck Zach!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone!!! It's me Leah and I really need your help...

This is personal...it's a chance to help my friend, Zach DeRidder of Lyons NY win a dream. Zach has liver cancer at only 23 years old...and has lost sooo much to the disease including his memory, his health and his livelihood---BUT not his spirit.

His video is A FINALIST in the LANCE ARMSTRONG video contest!!! Zach has outlived all doctor's predictions and this is his shot at something very special, perhaps even meeting his hero.

Zach is up against 9 other finalists, but one of the entry finalists who is way ahead of him right now (even though I feel this guy's story is not nearly as compelling). This is because this man happens to be a high powered exec with a network of contacts. But I believe in the underdog---and I believe that strangers who care can help the underdog win...but you have to keep passing this on. It's simple to vote and I promise you will love watching Zach's amazing video.

Though you may not know Zach trust me... winning this would mean more to Zach than anyone else in this contest.

Please help my cancer triathlete friend win a bike signed by Lance Armstrong! Watch his story and see why...then YOU can vote as much as once a day (every day until September 21st)Mhallstr4 is the registration name of the entry for Zach.

1. Email this message to everyone you know.
2. Vote for Zach's video (mhallstr4) on this website once a day through Sunday, Sept 21:
http://www.livestrong.com/contest/youtube-share-your-story/

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Stopping by to tell you about my GiveAway! I started an online coffee shop Get The Bean and to celebrate we are giving away a 1 pound bag of coffee (or tea if you prefer) every week in October. To enter visit: www.getthebean.blogspot.com

If you are interested in raising money for your favorite cancer charity for an entire year go to: www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Thanks so much and have a great day!

-Meaghan