Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!

IMG_5143 It was my buddies first Halloween to enjoy and he went out in style! That's right, Spiderman!

We wouldn't wear the mask, so we went with the hat and gloves, as it was pretty cold as well. It started to rain, but by that time 2 blocks and lots of candy were enough for this little monster!

We then sent him to Mamma's and Poppa's where he went out to eat and mommy and daddy had some alone time! Nice!

The week went quite well, and uneventful otherwise.

I saw the doc on Tuesday for my 'every 2-month' check up. The blood in my body is recovering quite nicely. My hemoglobin has doubled and that made the doc pretty happy with me! My weight is spiraling out of control however. I'm back up to 186 and climbing! YIKES!

I'm back on the heart medication and we upped my meds for my aching feet and the ringing in my ears. We'll see how that works out. I'm holding off on taking the meds for me feet til the end of the day as the buzz is a bit much for being out and about! ;)

The cold has finally reached us here in Ohio and I'm none too pleased! I've already scored 2 major colds, and that is 2 more than I had in all the time down in Florida. More than enough reason to move back I say!

This week also brought my 34th birthday! Yay! Spent a lovely night out with my wife and kids out to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner and Tiff and the kids scored me Ace Combat 6 for the XBox 360. What a great game! Dylan called me the night before and took me up to see a great, favorite band of mine, Down. We entered the pit and took out a few aggressions! Great time, thanks Dylan for callin a brotha up!

That's a wrap! More later I'm sure!

1 comment:

Silver said...

Awe, Alex looks cute in that outfit.