Thursday, October 14, 2004

From art to part..........My life!

So many times I get asked what it is that I do, and it always seems to draw a blank stare on those asking the questions........

So I thought I'd throw in a few pics of some of the cool things I've been working on lately.

As some may (or may not) know I work with our manufacturing group to produce implants (for many different things) for the medical industry.

It's been a fun and challenging job, one that's already sent me to Switzerland for some great experiences!!!

Here's some images of the parts. Both in the CAD rendition and in the finished state. How cool is it to start out with just a block of titanium and end up with that at the end??


From art to part!


In its 'solid' state!


The finished product!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There you go baby. The ScaryBlog is born! Glad to have you around as a writing member of society :) Remember - you write for YOU, not for the masses. Don't feel the need to keep them entertained, just write what's on your mind and use it as a creative outlet. Oh, and comments are small slices of happy cake for the blogger aren't they? :) Drop me some lines sometime, let the world know what Scary's about! Later.