Friday, October 22, 2004

The end to another week!

Here it is, upon us yet again, the weekend!!

Except going into this weekend I turn the dreaded 31!

After this week, it feels like 41!!!!

Lessons learned from the week:

1. You can never be sure a person understands you unless you are POINT BLANK OBVIOUS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS......

2. No matter how hard you try you can never please everyone!

3. Friends created online truely can be GREAT friends!!

4. No matter how hard you try, no one will have the same drive as you!

5. And my parts to ship to my customer are still not done! Yes the same parts that screwed my trip to Boston! Gotta love a good Quality Department!

So whats on the agenda for the weekend? Hopefully some gaming with my buds and maybe go out and treat myself to a beer or 2 to celebrate. I was asked to a wedding tonight, just not sure if I'll make it. Talk about irony, it's my wife's (the X) cousin who is getting married, and here I'm gonna go with my X as a guest! LOL, just don't look at us as an example!

Hey, 8 years of marriage, and I can say that no one ever tried harder in a relationship like I did!

Someday a woman will be proud to have a guy like me around! Woot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go get em' tiger.